Sunday, December 5, 2010

Some Santa Pictures

Today I was the photographer for the Santa pictures in my store. I didn't do the best job ever, but I was also busy doing the training thing as well. One of the cashiers from my store, Tara (yes a girl) was Santa for us today, but I think she did an excellent job!

Here's a picture of her with Santa Jackson, Rudolph Alex, and Tiger Elf!
I teach so many classes on Sundays that I had the opportunity to take some of my students pictures.

Here's Samantha with Thor
MinniePickles and Fiona (will probably need to retake this picture to get a better one)Zoe: She starts class on Dec. 19thDusty: A cocker spaniel in my Beginner ClassAnd Frito: In my Intermediate Class now
I love getting to see my students past, present, and future all the time! They always get so happy to see me!

No comments:

Post a Comment