Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Cards Still in Progress

So I posted this picture in early September:

So yes, I have been working off and on, on these cards for 3 months. The card list is at just over 80. All the basic cards have been made. The message has been drafted, now it just needs to be printed, cut to size and put in some how.

And tonight I somehow managed to get Derek dressed up enough and patient enough to take the pictures for the inside of the card. The 2 we will be including are:
He's actually smiling! I may add a background or something if I find something fitting...right now I think it's too white.The yearly Christmas picture of the pets was also completed. Tiger did not want to participate today. But I am glad I was able to get some cute shots like this. This is Alex's first Christmas, so it's nice to have a Christmas picture of her.

Here's 2 other pictures that I liked:
They were staring at Derek, they love him so much!
I moved the camera just slightly...I love how this turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment