Sunday, December 19, 2010

Training This Week

This was a crazy week for training. Crystal (the lead trainer) has been in the hospital since Wednesday. She's going to be ok, but I had to take over all of her classes for the week and it was insanely busy for me. I did have a class of my own graduate today though, and they are so cute. They all love me so much and that makes me feel so good. I can't wait to get all the pictures they took of me holding their babies.
Sophie (Vizsla) and her family
Charlie (Chihuahua/Papillon Mix) and his family
Boomer (Lab/Border Collie/Shepherd Mix) and his family
Me holding Mr. Attitude, Charlie
And the fantastic graduating class. I'll be seeing them in Intermediate in February
I also taught Intermediate class today with Thor, Minnie, Fiona and the other puppies. I gave Thor and Minnie their Christmas presents today since we aren't holding class the day after Christmas.
Samantha loved Thor's new leather spike collar!
The pile of presents for the Intermediate class.

No comments:

Post a Comment