Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

We started our Christmas off by oversleeping until about 11:30am. It was awesome!!! We cuddled with the dogs and enjoyed some time together.

Derek's dad stopped by around 12:30pm and brought us our gifts and stockings (along with stockings for the each of our babies!) The major gift that he gave us this year was this:A Kodak Sport rugged video camera. It's waterproof up to 3 meters...it's pretty much for me to use when I'm hiking or trying to film the dogs.

After that we head out to Derek's mom's house. We opened our presents:
Hobby Lobby gift card, and a JoAnns Fabrics gift card! Let more crafting begin!Dinner and a movie: Harkins passes and a gift card to Outback Steakhouse. He also got clothes.

We played a fantastic game called Dicecapades and it was very interesting and fun. I came in dead last...and I mean...I moved like 5 spaces the whole game when everyone else was able to finish the remaining 60 spaces...LAME. But I still loved it. After that game was over we headed out to my dad's house to see him for a couple hours.My dad's fiance, Lisa the Wine-Er was loving her glass of Hersiversififenburgen. That's not what it's called, but that's what they called it since it was a German wine.My dad found the picture of Jackson and Alex in their Christmas card picture to be both humiliating for them, and extremely entertaining.I told them they would never guess what was in the boxUUUGGGGHHH! It's poop! Gross!Oooh! It's soap! Cute!Oh the things that soap will become a prank of. I love my dad!Those are two of my favorite people in the whole world. I love them so much and I wish I got to see them more. It's sad that the hustle and bustle of adult life has deprived us of the visits we used to enjoy so frequently. Now I'm lucky to see them a handful of times a year.This is the reaction to a song I played them. If it's any explanation, the song was called "Then She Farted" and I felt like it fit them to a "T". I was right! They laughed so hard they were crying.Me and Derek in front of the Christmas tree....very similar to last years picture if you look back to last December. I'm wearing the AWESOME shirt that my best friend Michelle got me.They are so in love. They are perfect for each other.But don't even try to understand them. They are crazy but I wouldn't have it any other way!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment