Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Thorosaurus Christmas

Today I went over to Thor's house before Samantha leaves for Texas tomorrow for the holidays. I wont get to see him for 3 weeks after this. Since she's going to be gone for the holidays she has no decorations up or anything. And I felt bad because I knew that she would want Thor to have his first Christmas and for it to be special. So I took some Christmas pictures so she'd have something to remember his first Christmas by.

No pictures please!
Who needs Dasher, Dancer or Rudolph when you've got Thorosaurus!In his sweater by the stocking I made for him.The ornament he is looking at says "Puppy's First Christmas"He loves the Charlie Brown Christmas treeHey mom, what's in the bag?Well I'm gonna find out!BONE!I'm a sloppy drinkerCorrection: A VERY sloppy drinkerI love you guys!Insert Chewbacca noiseBut Mooooooom! (who could resist those puppy dog eyes)What a trip down memory lane. Here's a picture of Samantha holding baby Thor on August 7th, 2010And here they are 4 months later! Wow, how he's grown

No comments:

Post a Comment