Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Trinity Is Gorgeous

Money is pretty tight this year...not just for us, but for everyone. As I have talked about before, I have gotten very close with the Gaskins family that adopted Chance. I visit them almost weekly and they treat me like part of the family.

I remember when I was little that it was just expected that mom buys the present you give to your dad, and dad buys the present you give to mom. But either way they are paying for their own presents. Well I wanted to do something special for the Gaskins this year.

I called a couple weeks ago and asked to talk to their 8 year old daughter Trinity. Trinity and I came up with an awesome idea. We planned a photoshoot so we could give them a photo book for Christmas. Today I got to steal her away from them and took her to Encanto Park. Wow we got some amazing pictures!

I tell you right now they are going to need to start putting a shot gun next to the front door...because that little girl is gorgeous. The boys are going to line up around the corner.

Anywho, I think they turned out pretty nice! More pictures for my porfolio




No comments:

Post a Comment