Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My First Paid Photoshoot

I had such a blast today! I met Brooke with her 2 dogs, Clover & Paisley at Cosmos Dog Park. I spent about an hour with them and took all kinds of pictures. There was quite a few dogs there, so it was a challenge at times and I left with more than a couple muddy pawprints on my clothes.
Playing with my macro setting
It was on and off overcast which was nice.
Every time they jumped their little tongues would pop out. Treats are a dog/child photographer's best friend....but it also attracted every dog for miles around.
The sky was so blue! For a split second I was reminded of Oregon.
All and all they were very sweet dogs. They aren't professional grade shots by any means, but I'm trying to get my portfolio together and Brooke was more than happy to help me with it. I can't wait for the next photoshoot I may do!

No comments:

Post a Comment