Thursday, November 11, 2010

Derek's Birthday Present

For Derek's birthday this year I redid his entire office. This is the before image (After about 2 hours of cleaning)
At this point I have painted the walls a nice tan color and started the framework for the built in desk.
Now the desk top is installed, and it's starting to get all put together. But I don't trust myself to get all the wires right to get it all set up.
So Derek did it for me. But he didn't mind at all, he loves to do that kind of stuff.
I think he likes it, what do you think?
Oh yeah, here's the custom Futurama paintings I made him to decorate the walls. They are on 12x12 canvas.
All in all I am very very happy with how everything turned out. It cost me a little over $250, but I think it was very worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment