Sunday, November 21, 2010

Derek's 23rd Birthday

Of course I had to do a photoshoot with the dogs for Derek's birthday. I would have gotten one with both of them, but I wasn't able to because Jackson was TERRIFIED of the balloons. It was the weirdest thing.

Derek's mom made him salmon for dinner. He loves salmon! I however ate Rice Krispies....yum, dinner of Champions.
The biggest reason I did the photoshoot was because I was in charge of getting the cake, and I decided to get him Facecake!!! He was very excited to be able to see his Ju-Ju on the cake.
We sang to him
He blew out his candles
Then he got a diabolical idea
And the cake flinging commenced!
The end result on Sarah
And rejoicing ensued.
Little D seemed to love his ice cream.
Derek opened all of his presents
And the night ended as every night ends at his moms.
And we wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment