Monday, November 29, 2010

Crafting Corner

Now that Derek's office is all done, I decided to make a little area for myself! This is my primitive crafting station for now. This is where I have been spending alot of my time as of late because of all my Christmas crafting. I've got my huge stack of Christmas cards to the left, my sewing box, sewing machine, some fabric, and my laptop (of course it has Etsy.com on it in the picture)

I've enjoyed having my own little area, and it's been nice for me to spend with the babies too. Jackson likes to lay under the table at my feet and sleep. Tiger likes to sit on the desk and enjoy the residual warmth from the laptop. And Alex sleeps directly behind me on the guest bed.I can't wait to actually finish some projects and I'll post some of those later. Got alot of presents I've been making and having made!

No comments:

Post a Comment