Saturday, November 6, 2010

Bark & Wine Event

Today I took Pickles to the Valley Dogs Bark & Wine Event at Su Vino Winery in Scottsdale. Gucci came and so did Minnie at some point. In the very beginning of the event I bought $100 in raffle tickets, hoping to win a prize or 2. But below I've listed all the things I won at the event. No lie, people were starting to hate me because I was running up so often.

My step dad came because he was celebrating his birthday with his new girlfriend, Wendy. He won the silent auction for the autographed football of some new rookie Cardinals player.

The rescue did very well and got lots of donations. Pickles stole the show, everyone loved her. She was getting passed all around the area.

Ooh! Another big piece of news, one of my students: Sharla with Fiona the German Shepherd has decided she's going to adopt Pickles. It wont be finalized until mid-December, but we are starting the transition now. Her boyfriend came to the event and sold his comic books. All in all it was alot of fun, and I definitely didn't want out empty handed. Alot of my Christmas presents are done now!

The Raffle Items I Won:
Gems 4 Paws doggie necklace
Walking with Dinasaurs
Scooby Doo’s Dog Grooming
Babbo’s Italiano Bistro gift card ($20)
Papa Murphy’s – 2 Pizza
Harkins Movie Tickets – 4x
Tea for 2 and Champagne at the Phoenician
Gems 4 Paws “diamond” dogbone ladies bracelet
Dave & Busters Game Cards – 4x $10
Fetch Doggie Store and Kitty Too basket
Majerle’s $50 gift card, Hat and shirts

No comments:

Post a Comment