Sunday, December 7, 2008

Some updates

So, I've gotten lazy and really haven't been online all that much. Some people do read my blog though to my surprise...so I figure I owe it to some of you.

I am quite well.

I've been crafting...knitting, sewing, crocheting, and calligraphying my fingers to the bone. LOL. To reiterate my former post, Derek blocked websites that I asked him to. I wasted my time far too much, and things are much better now.

I've lost 20 pounds from walking so much...

I am so happy.

Finals are next week....
Can't wait for Christmas...I love Christmas....

Hopefully soon I find a good job, lots of money...heh, what I'm sure several people dream of.

Oh well, that's enough for now.

1 comment:

  1. hey this is sassy from the knot. Can I have your myspace link, mydear to add you? mine is hotbunnyfuzz

    or you can look for me under DJsukinaka69@aol.com

    ReplyDelete