Monday, December 8, 2008

More Details...

Well, as I've said earlier...I've been relatively
crafty...more so than usual lately. I made 45 Christmas Cards this year and sent them out to all the relatives. Here they are:

The card is made out of 3 pieces of cardstock cut into 5" diameter circles (I traced around a cd) The first page is a shi
mmery blue cardstock with handwritten "Happy Holidays" and snowflakes, second is a plain white with a picture from our Engagement photo shoot. And 3rd is silver and white cardstock with the message to each person written on it. I sent them in 6"x6" square envelopes. They are held together with a white eyelet and a piece of black yarn to look like an ornament. I think they turned out really nice.

I also knit/crocheted 2 scarves so far. The banded one at the top is a tight knit for my step-mom, and the striped one is a double crochet for my sister, Lacy. I'm pretty proud of myself that I finally finished a yarn project. You should see my collection of unfinished swatches. There's probably enough to make a quilt. LOL.

That's all about my projects for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment