Sunday, December 14, 2008

Some of the Fun stuff

Last night Derek and I went to his family Christmas Party. Everyone loved my cookies I hear and it was a nice ego boost for me. It's sad though, because of the 50+ people that showed up to the Christmas party, we only like about 10 of them. The rest we pretty much can't stand...and I always seem to have an issue with one of his overly Mormon judgmental relatives.

Today me and Derek went to Texas Roadhouse to meet with my dad, Lisa (his fiance), and Lacy (my sister. My dad and Lacy leave on the 18th for South Dakota. And Lisa will follow about a week later. I really wish I was going, it's supposed to be a huge family gathering for everyone to see my grandparents for "the last time". It's only speculation but some people think my grandpa and grandma wont be around for too much longer, and likely not another Christmas.

Anywho..I gave them their scarves and they loved them!!






They gave us $100 and a really nice "2008" Christmas ornament with one of their favorite engagement pictures in it. We both love it. As a new couple we don't really have many collected ornaments...a few glass globe ornaments that I got for like $3.00 like 3 years ago.



Here's some of the pictures of the decorations of my house. I'll be doing the lights either tomorrow or another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment