Friday, December 12, 2008

Feel free to envy me

...because my house smells like pine tree and cookies! Dear God I'm drooling over here.

Today I bought a Christmas tree (Noble Fir, originally $49.99 for 6ft...but it was cut unevenly so I told them and they sold it to me for $9.99 as a defective tree!) Horray it's against the wall anyways. All pretty and decorated!

Also I have been making cookies, Derek's family Christmas party is tomorrow night, and I guess somewhere in there I got volunteered to make the cookie/brownie platter. So I've made peanut butter cookies, chocolate chip, sugar cookies, and yummy chocolate brownies.

I'm so glad that it's getting close to Christmas...and it seems like things are finally starting to fall back into place for me.

Oh....My final is tomorrow morning...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment