Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Been A While

I didn't realize that the last time I posted was on the 22nd.

I had a pretty good Christmas. Though I was sick, so I missed out on all the Christmas Eve festivities. Here's what we got:

From: Derek's mom.
Me: Footie Pajamas, really nice messenger bag for my bike
Derek: 1TB External Hard Drive
Us: VIP Movie vouchers

From: Derek's dad.
Me: Authentic Celtic Cross necklace from Ireland
Derek: "Ireland" shirt from Ireland
Us: $200.00

From: Quinton (Derek's little Brother)
Us: 600 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton sheet set.

From: Sarah and Preston (Brother and SIL)
Me: $30 Michaels Gift Card
Derek: Simpson's Season 10 DVD pack

From: My mom.
Us: $100.00 and a $30 Walmart Gift Card (Which I already lost)

From: My dad and Lisa.
Us: $100.00 and a Personalized 2008 ornament

From: Kevin (my stepdad).
Me: Bike seat and bike lights
Us: $100.00

From my grandma:
Us: $20.00

And we bought ourselves a nice DVD player with an upconverter.


All in all it was a good Christmas and we are very greatful for what we got. We weren't expecting all of this.

I worked the last 2 days, and will be in a bit. But it was nice, because when the kids saw me they ran up to me and hugged me. It was just nice to feel important like that.

I've been working on a "Realistic Bio", sort of like a Budget Bride Breakdown. I've set the budget at $5000 and trying to see what I can fit in that. It's been fun so far!!!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and has an awesome New Years tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment