Thursday, December 11, 2008

For those that care...

Today, Kevin (my former step-dad) and I went to the City of Mesa auction house, and he bought me a really nice bike. It was only $30. It has a brand new cushy seat, new chain...good breaks. About the only thing that needs fixing is lowering the seat for my shortness and getting an inner tube for the front tire.

Oh, and the best part. While I was buying the bike, I received a call. Saying they'd like for me to come in for an interview at 11:30am. So of course I finish buying the bike...Kevin let me borrow his truck, I got dressed in my interview clothes and headed down there 25 minutes early. They started the interview as soon as I got there...and they offered me a position by 11:15am. Of course it's somewhat conditional. Needed to get my fingerprint card, food handlers card, TB test, and my first aid/cpr cards.

Today I got my food handlers card, I ordered my first aid and cpr cards that I already have on file. I'll be getting my TB and fingerprints taken care of tomorrow. And I should be all set. I'll have all the necessary paperwork and everything by middle of next week and then we'll talk figures. But a job's a job, and money is money.

I'm so excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment