Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Can't think of a title

Yesterday I was somewhat productive. I walked 4 1/2 miles to Derek's grandma's house to drop off her bi-weekly allowance of $40. I only walked because my car is being stupid again and doesn't want to start. I don't know what to do about it as of right now.

Found out that all the vacant houses around us are now officially repossessions and up for sale. I'll be excited to have some neighbors at last.

It sucks with my car broken....go figure I was on my way out to hand out my filled out applications. But I'm not exactly ideally employable without my own transportation right now. And stupid East Valley doesn't have buses that run out this far. ::sighs::

I'm going stir crazy here at home. Not to mention Derek has blocked all of my time wasting sites, theknot.com, facebook.com, myspace.com. Etc. So I've been walking and filling out applications online. Hopefully I can find a job nearby that I can walk to. Then I can sell my car, pay off my car loan, and look for another cheapy.

Thats all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment