Sunday, November 9, 2008

Right Now....

Well, my mom picked up Mocha...so Tiger is back to her old self. She's being all lovey and rubbing up against me.

Yesterday Derek surprised me with the "Kung Fu Panda" dvd. He came home from work, and sat on the couch and watched it with me. I honestly think right now it's my favorite movie. It was a really nice change, getting to spend some time with him like that. Usually Derek just goes straight upstairs and hops on his computer...to do homework, play games, etc. Which is fine, it was just nice to spend some quality time with him.

I got all the photos from my Engagement shoot on Friday. They are still unedited until Jackalyn gets Photoshop CS4. But I'm fine editing my own honestly, as is I'm slightly annoyed that she took half of the pictures at an angle. So editing any of them to being straight crops out ALOT of the picture. Oh well, I'll deal with it.

Well it's night night time for me. I'll post tomorrow probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment