Sunday, May 20, 2012

Rusty's Birthday Party Part Zwei

 Today is Rusty's birthday! Happy 29th!!  It was the very first "party" I've ever been invited to.  I was a little out of place to be honest, since I don't drink and I'm new to the party scene.  But I guess it was a learning experience for sure!
What birthday party is complete without a pinata stuffed full of goodies!?

 This is Rusty's dog Jasper, and yes, he has a red mohawk
 We decided to walk to Dos Gringos (which is across the street from Rusty's)
 We danced, played jenga, and had alot of fun!
 Seriously, what a handsome man!

 Crystal is so beautiful!
 We pushed Rusty home in a grocery cart, he had a blast until he almost got dumped into the road when they hit a bump.
 Our group got noticeably bigger leaving Dos
 Let the beating of the pirate commence!
 MONEY SHOT!
Overall it was interesting.  I witnessed my first "beer pong" game, but mostly just spent time in the living room cuddling with Jasper the dog, and chatting with people.  Anywho...Happy Birthday Rusty!

No comments:

Post a Comment