Saturday, May 5, 2012

Cinco De Mayo

Happy Cinco De Mayo everyone!

I had quite the eventful evening.  After work I got ready in a cute little pencil skirt and blouse and head down to this little dive bar I had never heard of (The Yucca Tap Room), which I honestly wouldn't recommend, but to each their own.  I was there to watch a concert by HUSH, my friend: Rusty's band.

I was amazed.  I guess I went into it not knowing what to expect or even what genre of music it was going to be.  But overall I enjoyed it.  We all finished the night by going to the huge Dos Gringos party.  It was packed, which is not super enjoyable for me...as social as I am I don't like being in huge groups.  Particularly of drunk and stupid people.  Not every night can be a winner right?!

I hope all of you had a fun and safe Cinco De Mayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment