Friday, May 18, 2012

Rusty's Birthday Party Part Ein

 Today after bowling I was invited to an impromptu soiree at Dos Gringos for Rusty's birthday.  His real party is tomorrow, but I had nothing better to do tonight, so I decided to go and hang out with some of my favorite people.

Alex is a rockstar!
 Chris and Crystal are the cutest couple!  Oh, and that's JJ in the back photobombing the picture.
 Can you tell I'm a happy camper?  Oh, and the lobes continue to get bigger and bigger!
 Ashley, ???, and JJ
 Morgan and her twin sister Marissa
 Marissa and Shawn
 Morgan and Adam  (Adam is seriously such an awesome guy!)
I'm starting to realize that I don't have any pictures of Rusty tonight!  Oh well...tomorrow for sure!!  For now I'm going to bed.  Work at 11am!  Night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment