Thursday, May 10, 2012

Monsterland

 My friends invited me to this place called Monsterland tonight.  It's in downtown Mesa, right next to the old school Milanos Music.
I walked the back alley trying to find it.

 Follow the Monster feet they said
 I found it!
 Monsterland is a restaurant by day, bar by night, and haunted house too!  I bet this place is crazy on Halloween!
 Welcome to Monsterland.  I enjoyed the vibe of the place right away.  When I first got there, it was really dead....not alot of people at all.  But, it was only a Thursday night.
 They had awesome props all over, and great lighting.  They also had all kinds of animatronic statues that would move and whatnot.
 Why was I at Monsterland?  Well, Morgan is the karaoke DJ there too!  And it's called Skareoke! How could I say no to that?
 It gets my thumbs up!
 Even Adam from my work decided to come by!  He also decided to put me in a headlock for the only picture of him!
 What have my friends created!  I'm a singing fool now!
 Everyone seemed to have a blast!
 I can see how this would be a great place for a birthday party!
 I met all kinds of interesting people for sure!
 I think I will definitely be coming back to this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment