Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I'm a Karaoke Fiend!

Today I went to a little biker bar in Apache Junction, called "What The Hell Bar & Grill".  My friend Morgan was the karaoke DJ.  She's one of my newer friends, and I didn't want to be rude and turn her invitation down.  I actually ended up having a ton of fun!  Let me do some of the introductions really quick, because I'm sure you guys will read about them again some time in the future.

This is Rusty

This is Rusty and Morgan (the karaoke DJ)
On the right side of this picture is Chris and Crystal
And I'm just picking out my songs for the evening.

 Morgan loves to dance
 And sing
 So does Carissa apparently!
 Right here I'm singing Third Eye Blind "Jumper"
 I had a blast...I think I'm going to do this karaoke thing more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment