Sunday, May 6, 2012

An Early Mother's Day and Coffee with the Bestie

 Today Lacy and I went to my mom's house and had a wonderful brunch.  My mom made french toast like she did back when I was a wee tot.  As with most family gatherings it definitely had it's awkward moments here and there...but I've come to expect that when I hang out with them. So yeah, Happy Mother's Day!
Then after brunch I met Alex at Coffee Rush and we girl talked for hours.  We both have boy problems.  My current boy problem is that I still care so much about Robert, but I understand why we aren't dating.  It's just difficult.  Anywho, I had a fantastic Vanilla Italian Soda at Coffee Rush.  Alex looked stunning just like she always does.  And then I had a very interesting conversation with the people who were sitting next to us, because I heard them discussing the stages of splitting cells (Prophase, Anaphase, Metaphase, Telaphase, and Cytokinesis).  I got excited because they were Biology majors like me...so we chat for a while.  Gotta love intellectual conversation!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment