Friday, June 1, 2012

Jackie's Birthday

 Today was my co-worker Jackie's birthday party.  It was definitely interesting being outside of work with my co-workers.  And besides the few that I've hung out with before (Alex, Adam, and Brie) I'm not sure that I'll do it again.

Check me out with my awesome arm brace!

This is Jackie and my boss Steve.
 Jackie and Alex like to boogie down!
 I just stood along side the wall watching the mischief unfold.  I was the designated driver for Alex tonight.
 The house was really humid, so I decided to take a dip in the pool
 It was really nice!
 Alex is such a goofball.
 Alex and I left early because we work in the morning.  But we stayed to watch at least a couple of the dance offs that every one was doing.  It was hilarious and awesome.
G'Night World!

No comments:

Post a Comment