Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Helping People Move

As most of you know, I have been really trying to lose weight this year.  So when people offer me an opportunity to work out that is also fun and I get to hang with friends, I do it.  Today Robert moved into his new house.  So Rob, Allan, and I packed up his whole room and everything and moved it to his new place with his 2 bedrooms.  I LOVE his new house...it reminds me alot of the houses in Phoenix when I spent time with my dad.  Very nostalgic for me.  I definitely worked up a sweat, and got some great exercise. 

Let's hope this new living situation works out better for Robert than the last.  We have been playing video games for a couple hours and just hanging out.  There is a killer/attack cat named Leroy that lives here though.  It pinned me in the corner of the kitchen earlier!  Anywho enough about that for now, I'm going to hang out with Robert a little more and going to go home to spend time with Conner (whom is STILL looking for a home!)  Night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment