Saturday, June 23, 2012

HUSH performs at Monsterland

 Tonight was a very fun night!  Rusty's band, HUSH performed at Monsterland tonight.  It was Monsterland's very first concert, and it was a huge hit.  Along side the concert they did a Heaven/Hell themed costume party!

Chris with the HUSH Mannequin
 
 My favorite waitress!
 I helped my buddy Allan get a job, and tonight was his first night!
 Rusty performing awesome as always
 Gotta love the Monsterland staff!
What an amazing bunch!
 I had such an awesome grilled cheese sandwich
 This dude went all out!
 Holy cow! Look who showed up at Monsterland to hang out with me!
 He doesn't look the happiest, but Rob is the best for hanging out with me!!!
 Allan is a great security guard!
 But he was cool enough to take crazy pictures with me!
 We are awesome!
 Representing Monsterland!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment