Friday, June 29, 2012

Oh Robert Wilson

"Hey! I just met you! And this is CRAZY!  But I really love you! Be my girlfriend baby!?"

Yeah, that is totally a line that Robert dropped on me tonight!  So....Robert and I are together again.  I think it's gonna stick this time.  That kid is seriously my best friend and we love spending time together.  I think the 3 or so month break we took from being in a relationship really gave me a chance for personal growth.  Now I have friends that I hang out with, I have activities that I enjoy doing and hobbies that I participate in regularly, I have income (for a couple more days...no new job yet  :-/  ).  So I think he saw that I'm not as needy or dependent as I used to be when we first started dating.  I completely agree...I don't have to spend ALL of my time around him, which is how I was the first go around.  Anywho, yeah.  I am very excited about it...I'm sure some people may think that I'm a little nuts, but there's also some others that know Robert and I well, and they said they think fate has brought Robert and I back together.  I'm rambling at this point....just super happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment