Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Fun Pictures with Brie

 Today Brie and I went swimming to take the edge off of a particularly rough week.  We also decided to take a bunch of fun pictures!

The pool we went to had a waterfall and a water slide!


Brie is so much fun!
 I'm so pale!!!
 Bullwinkle Brie!
 She's one of my best friends!
 I stole her glasses  :-p
 We are a bunch of goofs
 Classic Duck Face
 We are a bunch of rockstars
 Little Bunny Brie-Brie
 The jumping pictures were the most fun
 Kung Fu Fighter
 Here's 2 pictures showing a little more skin than I'd prefer, but they really display the amount of weight I've lost!
 Feeling better about my body and losing more weight every day.
We had so much fun...it definitely took our mind off work.  It's been so horrible there lately...I don't know how much longer I can take it....time to start looking for a new job I'm thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment