Saturday, March 3, 2012

More Bowling

So, for those of you that don't know...I love bowling. I love bowling so much that I opted to take a bowling class as a P.E. credit in high school over the summer. Well, now I have people to play with and can have fun, and I'm having such a blast. I'm going to start the photos off with my pride and joy:
Oh my goodness...I can't believe I beat Robert! He used to be on a bowling league...so it was a pretty awesome win for me.
This is Olivia, and she was our waitress....she introduced me to one of the most amazing foods ever!FRICKLES!!!! I had never had Fried Pickles before....and now...my life is complete.


I went with the same friends as last time, but we added another friend...Ryan. Who you will see partaking of the Frickles in amazing proportions.Stephanie has such fantastic hair! I'm jealous.Robert thoroughly photo bombed this!Then Ryan ate his creation.Then he made the Ultimate Frickle Tower...And ate that too! Frickle Madness!Alright, back to bowlingRobert has absolutely perfect form...me, not so much.Robert paid for this kid to play Dance Dance Revolution for a couple of rounds.Then I tried to play the game...I loved it....but was terrible....terrible indeedThe bowling alley we were at also had these bumper boat thingies...so we enjoyed that for 10-15 minutes, and tipped the guy running it $20 to take some pictures.We all had so much fun!Especially me!I held my own for at least a little bit
But the tables turned and I lostBadly

I had such a fun time...hoping to go Mini-Golfing next time around!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment