Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My New Job

Yay! I got a job! I am now working as a kennel guardian at Pete & Macs. Basically that means I do everything from walking dogs, to watching the daycare, to cleaning kennels. It's not a glamorous job, nor does it have a fantastic paycheck...but it is fun and I am enjoying it so far.

Day 1...Pretty excited about it!
This is Alex...she's pretty awesome.
This is Adam and his dog Wiley...Adam and Alex are brother and sister.
This is Jessica...I've worked with her mom for several years in the past.This is Molly...she's a vegetarian and surely an oddball
I very much enjoyed doing the daycare. This is Bella...a shih tzu...she's a regular.
This is Frisco...he's got an attitude for sure...Ah yes, Chewbacca looking MitziThis is Buffy...it was her first time ever boarding...she had so much fun. Such a nice Shiba Inu.Then I did the large dog daycare. This is Reagan and ErnieReagan gave me so many kisses...he could even give me kisses when I was standing up.Reagan and Palin are 2 of my favorite dogs that are there.Of course there's more pictures of Wiley...such a silly boy.This is Blossom...she's a rescue and we are fostering her at the facility.She's happy...I'm happy....Great all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment