Thursday, February 16, 2012

Holes & Corrosion

Today I went to Rebellious Addiction Tattoo and Body Piercing shop. Robert finished the project he was doing on my ear. I love it!
He spent most of his day packaging up his jewelry and tools....hard at work!My finished right ear.


Life likes to throw curve balls though. And after a nice day at the shop, it threw me a wonderful bout of car troubles!

Can someone say horrible battery corrosion?!Mind you, this is after giving it the Coca Cola treatment and a brush off 3 times!Just sitting so lonely....not wanting to turn over for me.Amateur tools of the trade to try to fix my car.
My knights in shining armor, Robert and Ramon. They took my battery out, cleaned it up, and took it to Autozone to figure out what's wrong with it....Well, the terminal was melted. $10 and now my car is fixed up all good as new...though I probably should get a new battery soon.
Oh...and I have a job interview tomorrow (at Petsmart, unfortunately)

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment