Saturday, March 31, 2012

Just Another Fan of the Fesitval

Today I went to the Renaissance Festival again. But this time I went by myself so that I could see things at my own pace....which we all know I love to do. As I was walking up to the gates I approached this scene...some of my favorite people to watch at the festival are the musicians. I love the little girl!
This woman was so wonderful..and she was so graceful.I had been looking forward to the food all year! I enjoyed a beef stew bread bowl, and a French Vanilla Italian Soda. Nom nom nom.The shows this year were wonderful. Some were new to me...some were old favorites. The first show I watched was a traveling family that did all sorts of things. Like ribbon twirling and dancing.Sword swallowing
And of course juggling fire and various acrobaticsThey were quite an amazing troupe and had wonderful energy!I love the random dogs that you'll see while you're there.Then I went to the Tortuga Twins Dirty Show. It's the last show of the night, and the only one that's R Rated. I personally love the Tortuga Twins...
They have so much audience interaction, and I love that!I even got my picture taken with the 17-year old boy that was the brunt of most of their jokes. Poor kid...but I think he secretly loved it...and hey, he got his picture taken with me...and let's face it...I'm pretty awesome!And I got my picture taken with the Tortuga Twins as well (yes I realize there are 3 of them LOL) It was awesome...they are such funny guys.Here is one of the Rescue greyhounds that was up for adoption. I think he's gorgeous!And what Renaissance Festival would be complete without dancing at the cannon?!I had such a blast, and I hope to go back more than once in 2013!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment