Friday, March 16, 2012

Moving On Up

To a Deluxe Apartment, in the sky!!!

Alright, maybe a little tacky to use The Jefferson's theme song to announce my move to my apartment.

First I suppose I should give a little information on how this came to be. Robert and I are no longer dating. He's a wonderful guy, and we care about eachother very much. But it's not the right time and place for us, and I need time to just be Carissa and learn to cope by myself and grow as an individual. I do regret that I smothered him...but I understand that it's something I did. Another time, another place maybe...but for now, I'm focusing on just Carissa. Anywho, so yeah, I moved out.

I got this lovely apartment with 2 roommates. My roommates are Kade and Sarah. Sarah is my step-dad's girlfriend's daughter..and Kade is Sarah's boyfriend. They are 20 years old, so they are a little young, but that's ok. They seem nice, and splitting rent 3 ways for this apartment is really nice and doable for me. I have my own suite with a walk in closet and bathroom. Great view! This apartment is on a golf course, and it has pools, jacuzzi, and a fitness center!

I'm apprehensive about these nights alone...I'm going to need to find something to occupy my time! Well, enjoy the pictures of my new place!
My bedroom has a king size bed...surrounded with photos of my animals I love!
This is my view from my bedroom...I love it.My bathroom is pretty large, and it gets good water pressure and terrific hot water.Kitchen, duh
Laundry roomDining area, where I can't imagine I will eat there that oftenThe patio with a lovely view of the golf course and pool, and a grillMy living room! So pretty!This is how I enjoyed my first night in my new place. Watching The Grinch and eating applesauce!

I look forward to working on myself...but I'm nervous....it'll all be ok. That's what I keep telling myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment