Thursday, December 15, 2011

My Pickled Christmas Visitor!

**This was a birthday present for Jackson and Alex**
Happy 3rd Birthday Jackson!!!
Happy 2nd Birthday Alex!!!
Today was a day I've been looking forward to for a long time...I stole Pickles from her family for the day! Pickles was so excited for me to come pick her up...she was jumping straight up to my face to give me kisses...she's quite the jumper now. As soon as she got into my car she fell asleep. That always lets me know that she's completely relaxed and happy, besides, I only live like 5 minutes from her house.

We got to the house and she walked in like she never even left...remembered where everything was, but still gave it all a good sniffing. Jackson and Alex were in their crates in the beginning because I didn't want them to overwhelm her. I let Jackson out first on least. He was so excited to see Pickles! They gave each other lots of kisses. Then I let Alex out and besides her normal barking in the beginning I could tell she was happy to see Pickles.

Since I had to pick her up at 8am, and Derek and I had a late night because of his work (he didn't come home till 4am.) I decided to take a little nap...I was in heaven to have my 3 babies in bed with me. Alex and Pickles kept switching spots on the bed, they both wanted to be next to me. Eventually Alex settled into her place over my head with her chin on my shoulder, and Pickles slept in the crook of my arm right next to me, and Jackson was on my feet. I'm so lucky!

We spent pretty much the whole day cuddling and spending time together. Pickles sat with me as I wrapped some presents for Derek, and we watched tv shows on Netflix. It was such a wonderful relaxing day and I can't wait to borrow her again soon!
Lu Lu smiling and growling at Pickles
She wanted to assert some dominance over Pickles
Cut it out Lu!So sleepyMy pouty, jowl-y girlCrazy dog!Pickles kept grabbing Alex's face the whole day and gave her kisses.Wrestle!One of my favorite pictures of the 3My Pickles is all grown up!So beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment