Monday, December 12, 2011

Minnie & Brinkley Christmas Pictures 2011

Rain Rain, Go Away....Just go Away for an hour so I can take some pictures!

Well the rain listened...it was pouring when I drove over to Trish's house today, and we chatted in the house. The rain stopped and we took the opportunity to do the pictures right then...as soon as we were finished and started heading back to the car it started raining again. Thank goodness, overcast makes the best lighting for photos and the dogs were really well behaved! Can't wait to get a Christmas card with the photos on it!

I bought Minnie some Doggles for Christmas!
We went to the Administrative office for the photos by the Christmas tree...they were really nice about it in there and told Trish to come back with them at any time!
Hope you guys all enjoyed them. I had a blast taking the pictures! And I loved spending time with Minnie...LOTS of kisses for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment