Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas and a Huge Family

Merry Christmas!!! I went to my mom's family gathering today! I haven't seen many of those folks in 7 years or so. Some would say that it's far too long, but I don't know...didn't really bother me all that much. I did meet my 2 step-sisters for the first time. They are really nice, and I think I'd like to hang out with them again some time. I spent most of the time by myself, testing out my new camera. I think I got some great pictures! Derek stayed home, which isn't surprising...he doesn't like to do any of my family gatherings.

I can't believe how fast my cousins are growing up. Paige is 16 now, Kyla 13...the twins are 9. My goodness, they are great looking kids too. They could all be models. Of all the people in my mom's family, my little cousins are the ones I miss the most...they were so awesome! I think that Paige and I will eventually talk more...she likes tattoos and body mods just like me...and she's an outcast in her family just like I am.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment