Sunday, March 27, 2011

Viva Las Vegas

Derek and I just got back from our trip to Vegas. The trip was definitely not what I had hoped for, but it was still nice to spend so much time together. We left at 8am and I drove the 6 hour trip there. Once we got there it was around 3:30pm and we walked around a little bit.

Then we took a bit to relax in the room and look at the view of the strip.

We went to the 7pm showing of Rango. The movie was awesome!!

Then we gambled $5 until about 9:45pm. We went to the box office to get ready to get seated for the 10pm showing of Steven Wright. Only to find out that the show was actually at 8pm and we missed it. It was AWFUL! I was so upset. We were so upset that we decided we didn't want to stay the whole night.

So we packed up all our stuff and left the hotel at 1am. Derek slept most of the car ride, which was ok. We got back home around 7:30am. And I slept for MANY hours. We didn't get pictures....which seriously bums me out. But I guess we'll have a chance to do it again some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment