Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Lacy

Yesterday was my sister's birthday. My mom and her husband took Derek and I, plus Lacy to Olive Garden for dinner last night. Lacy asked me to do her a favor for her birthday present: to come with her to get a piercing.

I called all my connections to see if any of my preferred piercers had any openings. She had her ear lobes repierced to a 10 gauge, and she also got her septum pierced. I was concerned that it wouldn't look good on her, but it looked much better than I thought it would. Though I don't necessarily think that I would have gotten a facial piercing while I'm in the process of looking for a job. Oh well...that's why she's Lacy and I'm Carissa.

After we finished at the piercer we went to the movies and saw Rango (the 2nd time for me). Again, it was AWESOME!

Happy 20th birthday Lacy!

No comments:

Post a Comment