Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New Landscaping

Today I re-landscaped my backyard...and pulled the weeds in my front yard.
I love the new mulch I put down. I used to have the same color before, but in a rubber mulch. I like the new mulch. It is staying the really bright red color and it was pretty cheap!
Took about 10 bags to fill the space deep enough.
I asked Derek if I could get a tree...he was hesitant at first. But he seemed to like the idea when I told him about the dwarf apple tree. So here it is...our little sapling apple tree.
Alex liked it...it's a good sign that she didn't go straight to eating it.
Jackson liked it as well
We played ball on the rest of the yard....probably going to be the last time we'll do that for a while because I'm seeding the yard to hopefully get the grass to grow back.
They love the tree....I bet they will love the apples that will comes off of it in a few months.
They are so funny catching the ball. They do all kinds of crazy flips.

I can't wait for it to be beautiful again!

No comments:

Post a Comment