Monday, March 28, 2011

On The Lighter Side of Things

I had a class graduate tonight, and it was so wonderful. They made me completely forget about the whole Vegas mishap. I love my students so much and the pictures will show that. They love me as well!
Mr. Bentley the Golden DoodleMax the Pitbull-German Shorthair Pointer MixKenja, The husky that will be losing his left eyeBeautiful Miss Bailey the Australian ShepherdBrady the Rottweiler MixMr. Attitude, Bentham the Border Collie. And my big girl Penny!They were such a wonderful class and 4 of them are going into Intermediate class together.I loved that my students all wanted pictures of me with their dogs. I love Bailey!I'm going to miss these guys, they travel with the Renaissance Festival.Me and BentleyMe with Justin and MaxI love Penny and Bentham!

No comments:

Post a Comment