Wednesday, March 16, 2011

An Active Outing

Today I took the puppies for a hike at Lost Dutchman State Park. This hike made me both happy and sad at the same time. I was happy because I was able to hike the trail and was perfectly fine. I wasn't out of breath, my legs didn't hurt. The only thing that bothered me was my feet because my arches have to adjust to the hiking shoes. So it was nice to feel that I was in shape. But at the same time I felt bad because Alex was DRAGGING by the end of the hike. We only got 1/3 of the way to the Slick Rock Basin. She's very out of shape, and I realized that it's because I just haven't taken her places or hiking like I did for Jackson.
They are so cute in their little backpacks. They were full of water and first aid kit stuff.
Happy puppies!THIRSTY PUPPIES!After the hike we went to the park just for them to blow off a little extra steam. They had so much fun. The grass is looking so nice at the park!
Alex loves to frolic!

Looking forward to our next hike already

No comments:

Post a Comment