Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Some of the Recent Happenings....

September 25th, 2009: Jackson had to go to the vet. His stomach was upset as it had been since Wednesday, and I needed to have it checked out. Well $100 later he was on medicine for his tummy, and he's negative for Parvo, parasites, and Giardia. So that's good. He hates swallowing those pills twice a day though.

-Jackson waiting like a good boy for his doctor to call him.-


September 26th, 2009: Jackson was feeling much better with that medicine in his system. So I went ahead and took him to his Intermediate training class. He was so excited to meet the remainder of his new classmates. The female Great Dane: Calli, the male Golden Retriever: Jake, the male (not sure what mix): Fenway. Unfortunately, Tommy (the Jack Russell) wasn't able to make it this time. But some next Saturday they should all be there.

-Jackson wrestling with the 7 month old, 75 lbs Calli-

-Jackson sharing his water dish with Jake-

-Jackson, Jake and Fenway having a good time-


September 27th, 2009: On Sunday, Jackson ultimately came along on the hike I had been planning with my neighbor girl, Shelby. I think he had alot of fun considering it was his 2nd hike, and he had 3 girls loving up on him the whole morning. We went to Siphon Draw Trail, which is at the Lost Dutchman area. It's 3.2 miles, medium difficulty. Fairly rocky and uphill. Still had a blast.-He's such a stud-

-Jackson and I in front of the Superstitions shortly after sunrise.-


September 28th, 2009: Not much to report this day, except me and my sister washed my car.-What's a carwash if you don't get a little wet?-

-Lacy helping me finish up on waxing my car-


September 30th, 2009: Last but certainly not least brings us to today. I am excited to announce that I start my bookwork to becoming a Petsmart dog bather tomorrow. So I am positively giddy about that. Today Jackson had his Advanced Training, and did so well. He had so much fun playing on all of the agility equipment, especially the jump. I plan on buying or making him one in the near future. His classmate, Sassy (a husky mix) was missing today. But Gus, the Golden Doodle and Dot, the minature teacup Yorkie-poo was there. Lacy also tagged along and helped with Jackson's training. Since Derek can't be there on the Wednesday's because of work, she took it upon herself as "Jackson's Aunt" to help out.-Jackson learning to do the Weave Poles-

-Lacy practicing heeling with Jackson-

-Gus's owner trying to convince Gus to go through the tunnel. Needless to say, Gus never went through that tunnel-

-Dot's super high jump bar-

Well, as long as this entry was, I think it covered everything that has been going on. I'll probably post a similar entry another 5 days from now. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment