Thursday, September 10, 2009

It's Funny

I just find it funny how you can be so down and out, yet happy at the same time. I dunno, maybe it's called being Bi-Polar (which I am not) but emotions are such funny things.

It's been a rough time. Derek and I are not doing awesome financially. I haven't been able to recover since I was laid off August 2008. I make half of what I used to, and I'm lucky to get 15 hours a week. Regardless I'm still thankful I have a job, especially one that I enjoy. But enjoying my job doesn't pay my bills. At least not all of them. I've been working on finding another job, one like I used to work. A steady 7-3pm job Monday-Friday. But at this point I'm looking for anything full time.

It's been rough in the family. There's been alot of drama. Well, there always has been. But now my mother's engagement is bringing up freshly healed wounds between my sister and I, and other family members just don't understand. They think we need to get over it and just be happy for her. I am happy for her, honestly I am. But it's still, I dunno, weird for me.

In spite of all of these things I am still so happy. I love my husband more than anything in the world. And I am cherishing every moment I have with him, even moreso with an impending job waiting for him in Israel. Even in this moment, I am enjoying hearing him playing his computer game in the other room. It makes him so happy :-)

We have an incredible puppy and cat. They continue to amaze us and grow closer to eachother each day. Jackson will start training September 19th. I'm pretty excited about it. Though I wish we could have just skipped Intermediate. He's far beyond it I think. I'll just talk to the trainer.

Not much else I feel like typing down at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment