Saturday, September 19, 2009

It's Only Saturday?

Today it already feels like Sunday. It's been a busy Friday and Saturday.

On Friday I bought my new car, and I am super excited about it. I'm still learning to drive it though since it's a stick. But I should be good to drive it by myself to work on Monday.
We went to my niece's soccer game and hung out with Derek's mom side of the family. It was pretty nice to see them all. Even though we see them all the time.
Today we started Jackson's training, and he did pretty well. There was supposed to be 4 dogs in his class, but only Jackson, and the Jack Russell Terrier (Tommy) showed up. So it was a nice individualized lesson. It was really distracting for both dogs, it was adoption day like it is every Saturday, but there was several dogs that were quite vocal.We tried to set up seeing Derek's dad, there was a funeral yesterday and the burial was today up in Eager. He kept saying we would hang out before he left. But plans kinda fell through about an hour ago. :-( He leaves for Ireland at 5am tomorrow morning. I'll miss him.

Earlier we were really in the mood for some S'Mores, so we made some at home :-) They were delicious.
I was planning/hoping to go hiking again tomorrow, but I can't find anyone to go with. Derek isn't the hiking type. All my other buddies are busy. But I guess that's ok. I should give my skin some time to rest, I got pink last time I went, and it left an unusual tan line.

Well Derek and I are going out for a bit so I can test drive my car some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment