Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I would love to say that this is day 15 with no soda. I had one unintentional slip up on day 13 :-( Completely slipped my mind when I was offered a Dr. Pepper at a relatives house. When I got in the car as we were leaving, I gasped and smacked my forehead, realizing what I had just done.

I was happy to find out today that Vicky (one of my clients) got an 8 week old golden retriever puppy to play a sister to their 11 month old Shiloh. Shiloh is one of Jackson's very best friends.

So, my mom got engaged over the weekend. I'm not sure how I feel about it, yet.

More things are starting to fall apart. Derek and I spent a good 5 hours working on my car on Saturday, only to have it working worse than before. The washer is leaking, the dryer wont dry. Ugh, at least I have a job ::knock on wood:: And a possible one in the works.

I think I may be going on a short hike on Saturday with a co-worker friend of mine and Jackson. We'll see. Should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment