Thursday, April 19, 2012

New Hair Part 2

 Alright, the culmination of the hair!  Stacy came back over and finished my hair today.  She used a technique called Color Blocking.  I'm not quite sure what that is...but I know that she used 4 different colors on my head.  Tonight it looks almost the same as it did before I dyed it...however...she says that it will fade to how it's supposed to look with time and showers.
First she cut off a ton of my hair....seriously that pile was dense!
 
Then she began to add the color...a process that took what seemed like ages!
 
 I totally rock this look!
 I'm excited to see how different the look will eventually be
 Here's the result for the night so far....I know the lighting isn't the best...but you get the idea!

 Yay for new hair!  I like it so far!

So excited for the Zelda Symphony tomorrow night!  Keep an eye out folks...Carissa will be in a dress!






No comments:

Post a Comment