Saturday, April 21, 2012

Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses

Without being a video gamer, you can't fully appreciate what I went to tonight.  I went to the Orpheum theater and enjoyed watching and listening to the Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses show.  2 nights only, $150 per person...but it was totally worth it.  I got super dolled up and headed to the show!

 I had fantastic seats!
 Can you tell how excited I was?!
 This is probably one of my favorite photos of myself to this day
Will and I had an amazing time at the show...he's a gaming nerd like me...so I knew he'd appreciate it.  Overall I have to say that it was awesome...and I had such a blast.  Now it's time for me to go to sleep so that I'm ready for my full day tomorrow!  Tomorrow I will be attending the Arizona Tattoo Expo, the Demetri Martin comedy show, dinner with a close friend, and more sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment