Saturday, April 21, 2012

Another Fun Filled Day

Today I had another wonderful day....well it didn't end great...but I'll explain that at the end.  My day started with me heading to the Mesa Convention Center and going to the Arizona Tattoo Expo.  I am not posting any photos from it...mostly because the photos I took were primarily of a suspension demonstration and those can be a tad graphic for some people.  Anywho, the expo was great.  Saw a couple friends there, and chatted it up with people.  My tattoo outline was a hit...so that made me feel great.

Then I met my friend Michelle at the ASU Gammage Theater to watch one of my favorite comedians: Demetri Martin.  He's the type of comedian that draws pictures and plays instruments...just keeps you entertained.  He was hilarious.  The only 2 photos I got were from outside...they were very very strict on the no cameras or phones thing.  Too bad, I really wish I had gotten a picture of him!
 
 Then Michelle and I went to the Chilis across the street and enjoyed quite the hardy meal.  It was delicious!
 This is my paparazzi picture of Michelle!
 Best friends forever!

After Michelle and I parted ways I went to Dos Gringos by my house and paid the $5 cover so that I could watch the UFC fight.  I was drinking my diet coke and watching the fight from my little table, when a drunk guy that was shadow boxing with his buddies elbowed me right in the mouth...my tooth went through my lip.  That made me call it a night...I just got home, took and Ibuprofen, and now I'm icing my lip.  Time for bed...work in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment